List of Vitalitea Ingredients – Herbal Ingredients & Benefits
Vitalitea is a blend of various herbal ingredients and useful in detoxifying our body. It purifies the blood, reduces swelling, cleans the bladder, fights gastric issues and improves digestion. It helps in protecting the body cells and decreases stress.
Ashwagandha is a herb that plays a very important role in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. It is also known as “Indian Ginseng”. The name Ashwagandha translates to ‘Ashwa’ means horse and ‘Gandha’ means smell. The root of the herb smells like that of a horse, hence the name. Few people also say that it gives energy and strength of a horse to the person consuming it. Well, that sounds great, right? It is popular for improving energy levels and reducing stress and anxiety. It may look like a weed but will put you in a good mood for sure!
Other uses of Ashwagandha include:
- It’s a kind of adaptogen, that is, fights against stress and anxiety by reducing cortisol level
- Decreases blood sugar levels by controlling the insulin secretion in our body
- Increase testosterone level and improve fertility in men
- Good for your heart since it decreases cholesterol levels.
- Having trouble remembering things? Ashwagandha can be your solution. It helps improve brain health and memory. Hence useful to battle diseases like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease, etc.
Anantmool is a type of plant found more in South Asia. It is a kind of creeper plant which grows around trees. This is one herb that acts on all the three ‘doshas – Vata, Pitta, and Kapha’ in a body. It can bring a balance between them. Anantamool is one of the best detoxifying herbals extract available in today’s time. If you want to look healthy and bright always, then this extract is something you don’t want to miss.
It has many other medicinal benefits too;
- Being a good detoxifying agent, Anantamool cleanses our body inside and out. It removes toxic substances from the blood and increases strength.
- It assists in digestion and helps fight gastritis, ulcers and other stomach disorders. It balances the acid secretion in our stomach.
- Craving for soft and healthy skin? Anantamool can be your savior. It helps cure skin infections, inflammation on the skin and similar skin issues. It nourishes the skin and keeps it healthy.
- This herb has diuretic properties. Hence acts as a good supplement for treating urinary and kidney infections. It also prevents painful urination.
- It helps prevent cold, cough and other respiratory issues. This makes it useful to treat asthma, bronchitis, and other similar issues.
- Anantamool can provide good nourishment to the hair. It reduces heat and prevents dandruff, inflammation, itching, etc.
This beautiful yellow flowering plant grows in most parts of the world. But we can especially find it in Asia, Africa, Europe, and the middle east. Gokshura has many medicinal compounds in it. It has interesting names like Tribulus, puncture vine, and small caltrops. The main benefit of this herb is due to its diuretic properties. It acts as a cleanser on our urinary system. Due to its cooling properties, it soothes the membranes of the urinary tract and eases the flow of urine. It also helps in dissolving small stones in the urinary bladder and kidney.
Gokshura increases sperm production and ovulation. Hence it is being used in many Ayurvedic products to treat infertility in both men and women. It also acts as a vitalizer improving strength, energy and toning muscles. So, if you are looking to gain well-toned muscle, this herb can be of great help. Athletes and bodybuilders often take this herb as a supplement.
Having trouble with your stomach? Licorice can be your friend in need. You might already know that Licorice is being used as a sweetener in candies. But did you know Licorice has anti-inflammatory property? It is a great soother for gastrointestinal problems. It helps to treat stomach ulcers, heartburn, food poisoning, gastritis, and stomach aches. It speeds up the repair of the stomach lining and calms down the stomach.
It has various other benefits too such as:
- Licorice helps to maintain your skin health. It is useful in treating skin infections, inflammation, itching, redness, and scaling.
- Keep smiling always by using this herb daily. Because Licorice helps fight bacteria in your mouth and prevent tooth decay.
- It cleans your respiratory system and used in treating cough, cold, asthma, etc.
- Boosts your immunity power and helps handle stress.
Vidanga is one powerful herb that can treat worm infestation in our stomach. It is also known as False Black Pepper because of its appearance. This is a climbing shrub and its leaves, fruit, and root are all used for the treatment of various issues. It has anti-bacterial properties and is being used to treat fever and chest and skin diseases. It purifies the blood and reduces infections.
One other famous use of Vidanga is due to its anti-fertility property. The right dosage of this herb mixed with other components can act as a contraceptive agent. But you must take this only under the guidance of a physician. The herb is also used to treat vomiting, constipation, and gastritis. It helps in reducing skin infections, tooth worms, and migraines.
One of the most popular ingredients in most home remedies is Ginger. It is being used in traditional medicines for a long time. And I am sure you agree that it enhances the taste of the food. It has many healthy properties. So, most of the Ayurvedic supplements use it in their product. The medicines usually use rhizome (part of the stem below the ground).
Medicinal uses of Ginger or Shunti below:
- Ginger is effective against different forms of Nausea. It is especially useful to reduce morning sickness in pregnant women.
- The anti-inflammatory property of ginger helps reduce joint pain, and muscle pain.
- It acts as a great soother for the stomach and intestine.
- It helps reduce menstrual pain in women.
- Ginger can lower cholesterol levels in the body and hence lessens the risk of heart problems.
Pepper is one common spice used daily in our kitchen and we often forget its medicinal value. We put a pinch of pepper to all the dishes to enhance the taste. But it has been a part of household medicine for generations. It gives a unique flavor to the food and hence termed as “king of spices”. It contains abundant nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, and folate. It also contains fiber and a reasonable amount of protein and carbohydrates.
The various medicinal benefits of pepper include:
- It is high in antioxidants which helps reduce the damage done by free radicals in your body. What are free radicals? They are unstable molecules that damage the cells of the body. An excess of these molecules can cause major health issues. Cancer, premature aging, and heart diseases are a few examples.
- The compound present in the pepper called piperine improves brain function.
- Black pepper has cholesterol-lowering properties.
- It has strong pain relief components and helps reduce joint pain
- Black pepper helps improve metabolism and assists in weight loss
Cumin is another spice that we all use in our day to day life. Indians especially use cumin in most of their dishes as a ‘tadka’. A spoon of cumin added to any recipe enhances the taste and aroma of the food. Because of its health benefits, our ancestors used it daily in their dishes.
The below list shows few medicinal uses of the spice.
- Cumin is useful to improve digestion. It increases the activity of digestive enzymes and secretion of bile from the liver.
- Another major benefit of using cumin is in improving iron content in your body. One teaspoon of cumin can provide 20% of your daily iron need.
- Stomach giving trouble because of having unhealthy food? A cup of plain cumin tea can help you. It helps in reducing gas, bloating and treats stomach pain.
- It has a cooling property and helps fight inflammation.
All the herbs and spices mentioned in this list have enormous medicinal properties. When consumed together it can do miracles to your body. It keeps you healthy and fit throughout the year. The combination of these substances creates a balance in your body. You can try a cup of Vitalitea daily which contains all the ingredients I have mentioned above. Also, let us know how it changed your health for the better. Also, read the 6 reasons why drink vitalitea as your daily drink.
What is Vitalitea?
Vitalitea is immunity booster Herbal Tea with a blend of 8 Powerful Herbal Ingredients and useful in detoxifying our body.
How Vitalitea Helps Me?
As a immunity booster Vitalitea purifies the blood, reduces swelling, cleans the bladder, fights gastric issues and improves digestion. It helps in protecting the body cells and decreases stress.
Vitalitea is a product from the house of Hebsur Herbals. Hebsur Herbals was founded in 1887 by Shri Ishwarappa Hebsur, who was a Vaidya (ancient physician) by profession. It was the passion and vision of Shri Ishwarappa to encourage people towards a healthy lifestyle in sync with mother nature. He used his knowledge and use of Ayurveda in treating people from various illness.
The vision was then taken over by his children Shri. Narayanappa Hebsur and Shri. Gopallappa Hebsur who continued to serve the society with the same zeal and passion. This rich knowledge and experience have been passed over generations in Hebsur Family.
Shri. Basavaraj Hebsur the present Chairman of Hebsur Herbals grew up in an environment where herbs and Ayurveda been followed as a tradition. He inspired the fourth generation to take this tradition to the next level, which saw the start of products like Vitalitea that helps in the wellbeing of people.
Modern life is fast-paced and in keeping up with this pace we forget an important aspect of our lives i.e. HEALTH. Our present lifestyle needs more powerful and healthy supplements to keep us energetic for long hours in a day. Added to this our food style has changed drastically and does not provide all the nutrients required for a healthy body and mind. With this background, the Hebsur Herbals team started researching a solution to provide vital nutrients that will boost the overall health of people. After blending the herbal experience of 132 years and nearly 24 months of efforts, a formula was found. But the challenge was to make it easily consumed and also enjoy it. This is when we came up with an idea to make it as a beverage to be enjoyed every morning and evening. Vitalitea was thus born to promote the wellbeing of everyone who consumes it daily.